Monday, September 6, 2010

Surprises in the windy city

I've had a few different Chicago style pizzas over the years, but Giordano's is the only one that I feel like i must eat if I'm in Chicago. I hope to visit Chicago again and pizza (from Giordano's) will be a top priority if I do. I also like their Greektown.

Advertisement in the train. If I had my choice, I would prefer either Chile or Thailand.

We had a layover of over 5 hours at ORD. The metro is connected to ORD, so I decided we should eat at Giordano's and go for a train ride to Chinatown. 5 hours was just enough time to do this.

I ran into these young ladies on the train to ORD airport. The odds of this happening are slim. Chicago is a big city with a extensive metro and you are not likely to just run into people you know from back east......but I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment